Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Earth to Erin?

For those of you haven't given up hope on me yet...yes I am still alive. There are really no excuses for the kind of class A slacker that I have been with my blogging. Anyway, here is the second round of pictures from my trip to California last month.

I would like to present to everyone Dillon. One of my favorite boys and Boyes of all time! I have known Dillon since he was 8, and now here he is a senior in high school...and so totally adorable. Besides being really good looking and totally adorable, he is really sweet, kind, friendly, and uber talented at everything he decides to do. He is also an amazing piano player, and really good at flipping over things. Every time we changed venues he was like, " Hey, do you want me to do a flip off of that?" or, "do you want me to do a handstand on that?" I'm not kidding...he is like a freak of nature. He was so fun to hang out with and take pictures of with his own unique style and easy going personality. Love you Dillon! Oh, and yes that is his SWEET RIDE...really.





9 comments:

Val said...

That's my boy captured so beautifully on film (well, sort of-digital?!) Thank you Erin, you rock! I love, love, love, the pictures! Can't wait to see more!

Emily said...

Awesome! What a cute guy! Those pictures are so fun and seem to really capture his personality. You are too talented! Can't wait to see more.

barb said...

oh my gosh! he is so old! i thought he was, like 8. those pictures are awesome.

Mary said...

Set me up...:)

Julia said...

Those are great pictures! I saw his car in real life. I think it's hilarious.

Cassie said...

You did a GREAT job on his pictures! Way to go! He looks like he would be a super fun kid to shoot.

andi said...

Of course he makes the best photo subject! Those are great!

Beth said...

Those are AWESOME and, you are BITCHIN!!! They totally capture his personality .. AND his nice white teeth. (Did anyone else notice that.. GREAT teeth) Now.. come to AZ and shoot my kids!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, he looks very nice :) If it doesn't work out with him and mary. . . You know my number.