Julia and Beth have already posted lots of pictures from the weekend, so I will try and post some that they didn't. If you want to see more, check out their blogs. But I have to say that I think I probably have the coolest family in the world, and my cousin's are the best! We always have so much fun when we get together, and all our spouses get along and fit into the family perfectly!

People who are related to me...check your email. I sent you the link to the web gallery and instructions on how to view all the photos and upload your own to share.
13 comments:
You got some great shots. I looked at the picture share thing - and I love them all! :) Nice work, photographer Erni.
I have to agree with Beth...those pictures are AWESOME!!! I LOVE the one of Ryan and Gracie and just Gracie and Paige. Do you think you want to come and take pictures of our new addition when he finally comes?!?!
P.S. We are still really jealous that we didn't get to come and party!
Beautiful pics! I love the one that you took (not on your blog), of Chris & I. THANK YOU. Also, the one of the 3 bro's is wonderful. Good job Erin.
Those are great pictures- the color looks great!
I love your family! And you're all so good lookin'!
What a fun weekend. That little blonde girl looks a lot like Julia to me.
you need to update my friend- it's time...
You are so talented Erni! That was such a fun trip! I wish we could all do it more often!
Erin! I was just forwarded your blog address and loved catching up on your life. Congratulations on the baby boy! What an exciting time for you. Email me back so we can catch up even more!
Lots of love,
Kristy
mckris26@hotmail.com
congratulations on being preggo! boys are a handful but a ton of fun! call me next time you come down to az. i live like 3 and a half minutes from the temple!
Erin!!
Congratulations on your coming baby! (I got to your blog through a series of connections starting with Jen Hess's.) I'm so excited for you! I was due with Danin on the same day last year! You guys will be such fun parents! I love it...
ok you are pregnant- this is primo blogging material- and i miss you! update with belly pictures or something!!!! i love you!
Post a Comment