That's so funny. Mine popped out a ton with the twins and I think it broke because it still doesn't go all the way back in. No matter how much weight I loose. Best of luck here at the tail end of the pregnancy.
Olivia, mine is totally broken too! UGH. Nothing worse than a floppy belly button. Okay, maybe there are a few things that are worse, but it's pretty high up there.
Maybe you'll get this lucky with the stretch marks too??
Yeah!! I agree with Julia though...where's the picture? We haven't seen a shot of you in awhile. You are so adorable pregnant! We can't wait to meet little Jack!
13 comments:
Just now? It's such a nice addition to the front of T-shirts. I think mine popped around 5 months.
That's so funny. Mine popped out a ton with the twins and I think it broke because it still doesn't go all the way back in. No matter how much weight I loose. Best of luck here at the tail end of the pregnancy.
That's funny Erin! Mine never popped out, but I always wanted it to.
Olivia, mine is totally broken too! UGH. Nothing worse than a floppy belly button. Okay, maybe there are a few things that are worse, but it's pretty high up there.
Maybe you'll get this lucky with the stretch marks too??
Where's the picture?? :)
YES! Jack's done.
It means that I'm almost officially the Marygodmother. And Chuck is almost officially no longer the center of attention!
oh my goodness- I am so excited to see him. I cannot wait!
ya ya ya!!!! IS IT TIME YET??? IS IT TIME YET???!!! I'm with Julia... where's the picture?? C'mon!
Yeah!! I agree with Julia though...where's the picture? We haven't seen a shot of you in awhile. You are so adorable pregnant! We can't wait to meet little Jack!
We MUST see a picture of this blessed event. It would be a nice precursor to seeing Jack himself. My belly button was just flat as a pancake. Weird.
How funny! I don't know what that means, but it has to mean it's getting close!
That is so funny when it does that. Curren always used to push on mine and crack up when I was pregnant with Maile.
Post a Comment