Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanks Grandma Harline

(This post is especially for my Grandma...so for those of you that live with her can you get her over to the computer and show her this post? It would be much appreciated.)

Back before I had Jack, my aunt Patti threw me a shower. All my cousins and aunts and uncles were there (minus just a couple) and it was so much fun. Anyway, one of the presents I got was money from my Grandma to go buy this jungle jumper seat for Jack when I got back to Utah. Ryan and I went to Target and got it as soon as we got back, and it has been sitting in our basement since then waiting for Jack to be born, and then to be big enough to use it. Well folks, the time has come when Jack IS big enough to use this jumping jungle gym! We put it together a couple of weeks ago and that put Jack in it, and the fun hasn't ended since. HE LOVES IT! Plus, I love it because it wears him out, and let me tell you, the kid has some energy. So thank you so much Grandma for the jumping chair that Jack totally loves! Love you!

Jack's cousin Lily was really liking the toys on the chair too, and Jack did a pretty good job sharing.

I got Jack the most adorable shirt the other day, and I had to share. He looks so grown up in it, plus redheads look good in green I think. 

5 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

We have the same jumperoo, too! Evie loved it and now loves to play with the toys on it, but not be in it.

Jack looks like a little man - that shirt is so adorable!!

Patti said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!

andi said...

Hooray for energy-zapping toys! He does look more grown up each time you post pictures. Will you give him a big kiss on the cheek from me???

Beth said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww! I LOVE IT!!!!!! He looks so happy in his jumper and I LOVE him in green. TOO STINKIN CUTE!

em said...

Jumperoos are so much fun! At first I thought you had an old, broken DVD player under his feet...then I realized it was probably a couch cushion or pillow or something. We used an old, broken DVD player for Li'l Mil, but you're not as ghetto as we are :) HAHAHAA!

He looks good in green AND the jumperoo! Fun Jack Jack.