Sunday, January 18, 2009
Bath Time
Okay, for those of you that are offended by other people's baby's bottoms...look away. This post is not for you. There are none of the other "parlor parts", as someone I know once said, to be seen...just cute dimpley baby buns. It turns out that my child inherited the "Harline no-butt"...and it's so cute, especially in the bath. When we give him a bath, we turn him around and have him kneel in the bottom of his little tub while we wash his back and buns. Well, a while ago he discovered that he could stand up while he was in the tub, and he has been doing it ever since. Even better, he also just realized that stomping in the water is way cooler than out because he can splash in the water. Anyway, you get the general idea...he's cute, he's in the tub, he has no butt, he likes to stand and stomp, scroll down for your viewing pleasure.
Okay, so not a picture of Jack...but a really cool picture of Chuck don't you think? Now Jack...Standing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
With a face like that, no one's going to notice his flat baby bum! So darn cute!
I pinch E's bum cheeks when she's in the bath - I just can't resist her cute Hanson bum! Good thing butts get gross as we get older :) or she'll really have issues.
I love baby bums!!!! And, his is to die for! How cute is that??? Love his face too.. edible. Totally edible. Now, go ahead and just pass him through that computer screen... I want to chew on him.
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you Erin, I've been waiting to see Jack again. He's darling and you know me... NOT offended by baby bums! He looks so snuggly and cute all ready for bed. Keep em coming!
You should be ashamed of covering that thing up with a diaper--what a waste of eye candy!! Why are baby bums so fun? Nano has the Bone no-bum, too; it's pretty much just a crack with no cheeks right now. But still adorable somehow.
We should have a play date. No diapers allowed.
Those pictures are awsome. Now I really feel like I know him intimately. :) Love those blue eyes and the big smile!!
Okay he is just way too cute. What a little darling! And I just can't get enough of his red hair.
oh yeah, and that is a pretty cool picture of Chuck. You're an awesome photographer.
too cute for words! In that laughing picture he looks just like you! that's amazing and so adorable! love you
Augh, he's getting BIG!! And that's a pretty cute little bum! And I totally think he looks like you!
Post a Comment