Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cut

I went and got my hair did yesterday. I wasn't planning on doing anything exciting. I was going to wait till I lost a little bit more weight to do anything exciting. Well, I was looking through some pictures on someone else's facebook page and found a picture of me with shorter hair, I liked it. So I decided to go for it. I cut it off. A lot of hair. A giant pile on the floor of the salon. I'm loving short hair again (although, I haven't had to do it myself yet). Not as short as it used to be, but short compared to how it used to be. I included Jack in the picture too, so we could kill two birds with one stone. Plus that's all you people care about anymore. So...me with shorter hair, and little buddy.

10 comments:

Julia said...

LUV.IT.

andi said...

Love love LOVE it! I love you with shorter hair (not that I don't like you and your long hair) but you so have the personality for short hair. Very cute!

Bone Junior said...

Soooooooooooooooooo hot. Want to touch the hiney.

PS- I decided to get hair extensions instead of cutting mine too. Sorry.

Cassie said...

Super cute!!! It's always fun to switch it up a bit! Jack looks just like Ryan in that picture!

Val said...

So absolutely darling! Your hair is pretty cute too. :o)

Patti said...

I love your hair! Very cute. Your litte redhead is awfully cute too!

Beth said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! LOOOOVE the hair and your little man!!! Thanks for killing two birds with one stone.. do you feel used sometimes?? We all just want the baby huh?? R-U-D-E I tell ya. But, I DO love the new do. SO stinkin cute.

em said...

Nice hair Jack! And you, too, Erin :)

Josh and Gloriana said...

cuuuute! love you- and I am planning on calling you back, sorry!

Emily said...

Adorable! Love it! I got mine done today too. I love hair day!