So, while Jack and I were in Arizona, Jack picked something up...
I wonder who he got it form? hmmm....

He never made this face until we got back from Arizona...well the first time was in airport in Arizona when he saw my mom. But it is seriously the funniest thing ever. We crack up every time he does it, and couldn't figure out where he got it from or why he does it. Until my dad said, that looks like a face Paige would make...sure enough it was. We love it!

8 comments:
I love it! His little face is so cute! Those cute little munchkins bursting with personality... it's so great. I just got a picture of Rory's classic pout face. I'll have to hang it on my wall because it represents a part of her personality.
bwwwahaaa haaaa! That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! CLASSIC Paige. So glad she shared her "charm" with you and your household... ;)
She IS a charmer - glad she was willing to share. Cute kids are cute, even when they make faces like that!
I love it!
Now can Jack teach Elle a few things? Let's start with crawling and work up from there.
cute kids. But I think Jack looks a little more worried than scowlish. One more trip he should have it down.
He looks like Ryan when he does that!!
Jack is so stinking cute - especially with that face! Are you going to the 10 year? Is your hubby going? I am deciding... I will be 9 months pregs and more than likely Sean will be working, let me know!
ERIN!! I'm so happy I found you. Good thing my sis Brooke and Beth are still friends. I LOVE your blog, Jack is the cutest baby in the world. I also checked your photography blog and love it. I'm glad your doing so well. Take care
Post a Comment