Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sorry, no pictures

Okay, so once again, I know I have been slacking in the blogging department. Unfortuneately I don't have any pictures, but I do have a couple of videos from a couple of weeks ago. I'll try to do better, I promise. Here is a video of Jack eating his first popsicle.
Here is another one right after he started walking, when he was just getting the hang of it. He's a pro now, and already trying to climb up stuff. I'm in for it I think.

6 comments:

Beth said...

I would like to be the first "glorious" commenter... :) Yeeeeaaaaaaaa Jack!! Awesome job walking-geesh! Now, get on your running shoes, mama, because that's next! And I love the pained popsicle face.. it is somewhat suprising that he is enjoying it - with that look on his face :)

em said...

I was talking to Jack the whole time in both videos! HA! Yay for walking, that little over-achiever! And the popsicle. So funny! I liked his little toes tucked up under the tray and that he was going to town on that thing! I don't think Li'l Mil can eat a whole popsicle on his own yet. Methinks we need a visit.

Julia said...

what a cute walk! And I love how you stick your leg straight out and he knows exactly what to do with it! :)

STILL Mother of 4 said...

Go Jack Go!!! I can't believe he's walking now. Oh the fun is about to begin. Your have to wear your running shoes every day to keep up with him. Love you

Taylor said...

i love that little guy

andi said...

AAAAAHHHHH he's walking!!! That's awesome!