Last week, Jack and I got to go to the Salt Lake Zoo! We went with our good friends Alana, and Elle. It was my first time at the SL zoo, and Jack's first time at any zoo. Let me tell you, he was all about it. His favorite animals were the elephants, giraffes, and all the different monkeys. The first thing we saw when we were there was the elephant. and one of them just had a baby girl named Zuri. This is what Jack did when he saw the elephant:

The other animal that Jack really liked (we got to get really close), were the giraffes. They had a baby too, sorry I don't it's name, but it was so cute! The adult giraffes were 16 feet tall, and the baby, was just over 6 feet. They were so big, and cool to look at.
We even got to ride the carousel, which Elle really liked! When she saw it up ahead, she practically jumped out of her stroller to get there. Then when we had to get off, she wasn't very happy. Elle rode a lady bug, and Jack rode a giraffe.
Jack hated this gorilla statue, as you can see in the picture, but I took we took a picture anyway.
This was Jack fighting sleep with every once of energy that he had left...he lost the fight, and so did Elle.
Thanks for a fun day at the zoo Alana and Elle! We so need to go again before it gets too cold.
3 comments:
Looks like they had a great time. We have been meaning to get there to see the baby animals. Isn't there a baby tiger too?
That was a fun day! And what a great blog post about it! I LOVE your pictures!
I didn't know S.L. had a zoo. How sad is that? Now I will have to check it out. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I can't get over how adorable he is.
Post a Comment