I'm afraid to ask: HOW EARLY in the morning? :) I probably wouldn't ever see sights like that if it weren't for you. Beautiful.
Gorgeous. We are certainly lucky to have this as scene just outside our doors.
Why do you get to live so close to such a beautiful temple?! I love the photo!! I guess I just have to move to another city in Utah if I want to be closer.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm afraid to ask: HOW EARLY in the morning? :) I probably wouldn't ever see sights like that if it weren't for you. Beautiful.
Gorgeous. We are certainly lucky to have this as scene just outside our doors.
Why do you get to live so close to such a beautiful temple?! I love the photo!! I guess I just have to move to another city in Utah if I want to be closer.
Post a Comment