Jack and I went to California for a week, for our summer vacation. Ryan didn't get to come with us, because he had to work to pay for my crazy trip. Anyway, we had a blast, despite Jack's ultra crazy grumpiness. I got to stay with my cousin Beth for half the time, and my friend Val the other half. Every time we go to California, Jack learns something new. This trip he decided that he would get out of his crib when it was time to go to bed. He has been able to do so for a while, but just didn't for some reason. His new skill that he just HAD to practice the whole time we were there, really made it difficult to get him to sleep. Usually I just put him in there and he goes to bed all on his own, but he decided that wasn't working out for him anymore. Well, now even at home he does it. I guess it's time to graduate him to a big boy bed.
While we were in California, we got to go to the beach a whole bunch, out to eat even more (Mexican food 4 times), and hang out with really cool people. Now, I'm just hoping that the people we stayed with will want us back even though Jack may have beat up their kids, or broken a frame, or made the grumpy face one too many times. We'll see. But thanks everyone for a fun time! I had so much fun, and I know Jack did too.
Well, lets dive into the pictures shall we? We got to hang out at my aunt and uncle's house and see my cousin Cori and her family, my Grandma, and my other Aunt and Uncle, Patti and Chris. Jack was obsessed with this car. He pretty much didn't get out of it anytime we were over there.

Beth's daughter Claire. She's one, and so friggin' cute you could punch her in the face...well that's what Jack did anyway, right after he would give her a sweet sweet hug. For the record though, I didn't do any punching on her...just kisses, and defense moves to protect her from Jack.
Cori, and Aleena, her little porcelain doll, I mean baby.
I mean seriously....who did I need to be friends with to get eyes like that?
A little brotherly love.
Then pictures at the beach in Laguna with Beth's girls. Here's Claire...again with some crazy beautiful eyes. All her girls got gorgeous eyes!
Paige
Grace
Later in the week I did a shoot with Val's kids, the ones that aren't on missions. I got this picture of Jack at the end of the shoot, and it makes me want to eat his face off he's so cute. Maybe I'm biased.





6 comments:
jack looks like such a little man now! So grown up!
I always like to see your trips! And yeah, Jack is such a KID now!
"so friggin cute you could punch her face"....ha ha ha!!!! I totally laughed out loud!! Cute pics. The one of Jack is awesome.
Still no pictures of my brother!!
Jack looks so OLD! I miss you guys. I'll have to visit ASAP.
I LOVE thes pics! Especially the one of Jack. Blow that one up!
Post a Comment