Monday, February 12, 2007

More of the Juniors

The theme of this blog is Oregon...the summer I met Ryan and lived with Chirs and Patti. Good times, good times! So technically I guess this isn't Junior year, but the the summer after Junior year.
Emily and I at Sweet Creek, trying to go swimming, but it was too cold. It was always hot on the days we worked and cold on our days off.
Emily cut that fish head off when we went crabbing...notice the fish guts on her face?
Me, Emily, and Ryan up at Heceta Head for the night time tour.
Andi, came to Oregon to visit over 4th of July. This is us at Shoreacres.
Andi, Em, Me on Chris an Patti's porch in Florence. I miss that house.
Me and andi in Chris and Patti's house, the day a hummel died (sorry Andi, did I spell hummel right?)
Andi, Em, and me in front of Chris and Patti's before we went to church.

8 comments:

Julia said...

I love these pictures! I wish you were still here! and i miss that house in florence too, even though I was only there once. =) Once again... you're hot!

em said...

the Hummel!!! I totally forgot about the decapitated hummel!! also, i'm impressed with your superhero ability to remember place names, because man, i stink at that.

PS: and also, i promise i'm not being a slacker (well, i guess i kind of am, but i have good intentions), but i will definitely get that stuff we chatted about out to you!! SOON. sorry to be a sem-slacker friend. or major-slacker friend. all of a sudden it's a week or two later and i still haven't gotten around to what i should've done. my excuse: baby brain does exist. it makes you clumsy, and it makes you drop things, and it makes you forget, and it makes you a super space cadet all around. i promise. it's not just urban legend, folks!

Cassie said...

Those are super cute pictures! I'm with Julia...you are lookin mighty fine! Those pictures make me miss Florence! Chris looks so goofy in that one picture good thing he has grown into his head...can I say that? Love ya!

Erin said...

cassie--thats an improvement over what his hair was like before. we had to cut it super short to get rid of his perma part...it was bad, and his poofy mission hair didn't help much. but thank goodness he grew into his head/hair.

andi said...

I love these pictures!! I actually have the one of me super-gluing the hummel's head back on. Oh my gosh, I STILL feel terrible about it!! And most of these pictures were taken about one day before you got engaged!

Beth said...

Super cute pictures. You look so young and in loooove. :) TOO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

You guys miss that house???? What about me?!?!??! What hummel got broken - that's how traumatic it was, I didn't even remember it. No worries! What a fun summer! Loved it. I don't know if I appreciate ALL of you making fun of my son's head/hair though. He was a cutie!!!

Josh and Gloriana said...

ready for an update!!