So, last night I met Huge Bald Guy With Biceps As Big As My Head. I feel privledged since I am the first of the bloggers to actually meet this hunk of a man that Bone Junior has now gone on 6 dates with, 7 if you count the Oscar party on Sunday (which I do). First off, I would like to tell everybody about the party that we went to at Bone Junior's house last night. It was a small gathering, all of which were there to partake in the second annual Oscar shaped chocolate cake and watch the Oscar's at Bone Junior's house. We also had a contest on who could guess the most winners out of all the categories. Most importantly to me, the cake was glorious and also tasty, but I actually won a prize in the Oscar guessing contest. Yes, thats right. You guys probably didn't know that I was such a movie buff....WELL, THATS CAUSE I'M NOT! I won the prize for guessing the least amount of winners right. The only movies that I saw on the Oscar list were, CARS, Happy Feet, and Pursuit of Happyness. Oh well, better luck next time.
But back to Huge Bald Guy With Biceps As Big As My Head. I was highly impressed. He was quiet and kind of shy, very attractive (not as hot as my husband, Huge hairy guy with normal sized biceps, and I love him). He talked to Bone junior the whole night and always seemed interested in what she said and no one else. He was really tall too, and I think Bone Junior looked good standing next to him. So my vite for HBGWBABAMH is YES, two thumbs up, and you go girl!
10 comments:
i watched Little Miss Sunshine until i heard so many f-words that i thought "this can't be PG-13" and checked the back of the box...
also, how come you didn't snap a picture of HBGWBABAMH with your phone?? huh? huh!?!
I hate to burst your bubble, but I was actually the first one to ever meet HBGWBABAMH at the Jazz game. And I can attest, along with Erin, that he is HUGE!!!!
sorry jen, I forgot about you. But I was the first besides you (also known as the second).
oh and Barbie, I couldn't take a picture with my phone because my camera on my phone is borken...bummer.
Let's be realistic, Erin. You couldn't take a picture because his biceps wouldn't fit in the frame. Pfft.
I am not sure if I appreciate all this "First one to meet HBGWBABAHH" talk. I think I was the first one. Ok so technically I never met him, I only was used as a body shield by Bone Junior, and then co-stalked him. Those details shall remain unspoken to protect the innocent. However, I was the first of the friends to ever lay eyes on the man (ok maybe aside from the roommates) Ok so I am the third/first friend to ever lay eyes on him! So there!....whew.
Please see this post as a reference. Thank you.
I guess Barb and I may be the only ones who NEVER met him for the first time. That being said, I would still like to meet him. That way I could finally ask him to bench press Bone Junior. That would be entertaining to watch- more so than the Oscars!
I, personally, am a fan of your Huge hairy guy with normal sized biceps.. first of all. And, second of all.. when is HBGWBABAMH going to have his name released to the public? I mean, can we go on forever calling him HBGWBABAMH?? Well, I guess we could. Never mind then.
I like my huge hairy guy with normal size biceps too, he is my favorite.
Post a Comment