Thursday, February 01, 2007

Raise the roof!!!

I got myself a raise yesterday! I told them what I needed to be able to continue working there....and they gave it to me. $3 more and hour than what I was making before. woohoo! now maybe I can pay some bills.

11 comments:

Julia said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats! That's a pretty good raise!! You go girl!

Julia said...

ps. bills smills. Go out and celebrate. Go buy some shoes, that's what i'd do =)

Beth said...

WAHOO ERNI!!! OH HAPPY DAY! I wish I could get a raise... Well, actually, I just wish I could get a paycheck. My two short bosses don't have any money.

Anonymous said...

Way to go I knew you could do it!!
And you are worth every penny, just in case they don't know it yet
Love you !

Anonymous said...

I bet you wish you could go back to Sea Lion Caves, when you were making the BIG $$$$

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion, how about renaming your blog yada yada yada!!!??? Almost like blah blah--but more Seinfeldien!!!

Cassie said...

That a girl! I am super impressed usually bosses give like a dollar raise not three! I think you should at least go out to dinner.

Erin said...

First of all, I am getting so confused as to which chris is commenting...i am assumming that comments on this post are Chris, and the comments on the previous post are Chris(topher).

and, I definitely do not wish I could go back to working at the sea lion caves, where i was making pennies, although i do wish i could go back to that summer in general...it was so much fun. As for renaming my blog, yada yada yada is a good suggestion except that val named her blog that, but I am open to new names for my blah blah blah.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! It was so much fun to talk to you tonight. Thanks for the call - call anytime.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Erin! Hey, maybe you should rename your blog to "It's all about Erin!" or like your dad said, "Livin' the Simple Life!"

Erin said...

taylor...I do like that second name you suggested...I will definitely have to think about that one...stay tuned.