For lack of a better topic to post about, this is the color rendering of what the outside of our house is going to look like. Now, I would like everyone to keep in mind that Daybreak Community does not have regular colors for houses (although I think the one I picked isn't too far out there). Other colors for house include bright yellow with a green roof, orange, purple...basically any color you can think of they will probably make it into a house. Originally I wanted the same colors as the model, but when nit came time for me to choose, someone in my neighborhood already chose that one, so I couldn't have it. So then the developer came back with a color rendering of my house where the body of the house was burnt/dark green, the eaves(where it's dark green on mine) were a golden yellow, and the trim was burnt red. Lets just say that it is really ugly, and I knew I definitely had to pick a different one. After all was aid and done, I am pretty happy with how it came out, and I hope I end up liking it on an actual house. I guess we will see in 9 months.
If you are interested in seeing other house iin Daybreak click on the link to Daybreak on the sidebar. It will also tell you about all the cool stuff in the community.
For some reason, I can't get blogger to upload the picture, so click on the link instead:
Our House
8 comments:
yay! a house a house! I am glad you chose those colors- it's the one with the blacky door right? i LIKE it!
So jealous...how fun to have a house! When are we going to get together!?!
Love it! Cant wait to see it in real life! I'm glad you didnt pick the gray yellow and red one! Good call!
The colors remind me of our Florence house. Don't you think? I think it looks great.
i was going to say what patti said--it reminds me of flo-town! i think it's going to look amazing when it's all finished...as long as the painters don't pull a fast one on you and go with the canary yellow/barn door red combo instead!
LOVE IT Ernie!!!! I can't wait to see it done. It is such a cute house!
Cute! I really like it. I think they are picking such strange colors because the house is a little bit victorian and they went crazy on color then. It is really a cute house. Hopefully we can come see it! Love ya!
Patti...the colors totall remind me of your florence house, maybe thats why I was drawn to them.
emily-do you mean that back in the day they picked crazy colors for victorian house or now they have picked crazy colors for the daybreak house...cause let me tell you, I feel lucky that I got the colors that i did...cause the other ones that were left were hideous!
Post a Comment