Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Livin' the Life, Arizony Style

Okay, I know Beth already posted this picture, but I took one too, and I just think it so cute and funny. I got to spend Mother's Day in Arizona with all my relatives in Arizona. We had a really good dinner at Chris and Patti's and then a very tasty ice cream dessert spread that consisted of raspberries, strawberries, Heath bars, bananas, hot fudge, Patti, and a little ice cream too.

Gracie was twirling around and around...thankfully we hadn't had ice cream yet, so there was no puking involved.
When we were all sitting around talking that night Paige all of the sudden had this urge to be a ham. She started making these funny faces and we were all laughing and egging her on so she kepy doing over and over again in all these different poses. We were all laughing really hard.
At Ikea the next day when I wanted her to pose for another picture she thought I wanted more funny faces...she is so stinkin' cute! even with the silly faces.

Last night we went out for Mexican food with only the "Big Girls". I wanted Mexican food, since there is serious lack of good Mexican food in Ute.

Now this is what I call a vacation! Today we went to the pool at Chris and Patti's new house and were there basically all day. It was so warm and nice and relaxing. The pool is huge and has sun and shade so that worked out good for me. When we were all in the pool I stood in the shade and those that were not see through colored stood in the sun to get tan.
Gracie wasn't really in the mood for pictures, but this one is still cute.


One more funny face...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is ALWAYS fun when you are around Erin! Loved spending time with you. Thanks for coming. That last picture of Paige is "laugh out loud" funny. What a wonderful day at the pool. I'm still singing "If I were the king of the jungle" - but it just doesn't sound like you!!!

Julia said...

Cute CUTE CUTE pictures!!

em said...

Those pictures make me rethink my decision to never live in a place that has only one season :) Good Mexican food and sweet pools may possibly make up for a severe lack of greenery and snow...

Erin said...

It was so fun to see you too patti! I wish I got to see you more often.

andt he pool and good mexican food ALMOST makes up for the lack of greenery and only one season...until it turns summer and 120 degrees....

Cori said...

CUTE!!! What a fun trip to Arizona, I am so jealous! Beth looks so smokin hot!

Cassie said...

Looks like you had a blast but you know we will all be there soon to soak up the sun and have a PARTY!!! Come home so we can play!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

what's the deal? you come to az and dont even call??!! i guess it would help if you had my number ;) seriously, if you're ever back in town, let me know and i'll show you the ropes of the east side. we live about 15 min east of scottsdale. glad you had fun!