Friday, May 04, 2007

A Chat with Ryan

Last night, Ryan came home from work and he was telling me about some stuff that happened to him that day. The people above him have been really impressed with him since he started working where he is, and he is doing a really good job. So I was just letting Ryan know how I felt about the whole situation when this conversation took place:

Me: I am so proud of you and how hard you are working to do good at this job. I love that you are the kind of person that when you put your mind to something you do it to the best of your ability. It's awesome that you want to be the best at everything you do.

Ryan: I was on the "B" team in Junior High.

Sometimes Ryan is so random....okay fine he's always random, but thats why I love him.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Way to go Ryan! You're a lucky man! You've got a great woman! Love you E!

What exactly is a "B" team?

Erin said...

okay now I feel a little silly. I promise I wasn't posting this to brag about ryan. I just thought what he said after I said all that stuff about him being the best was funny. The B team is the not good team...like Varsity and Junior Varsity. So, I told him he was the best and then he said the thing about the B team....am I kicking a dead horse now...I'll shut up.

Josh and Gloriana said...

i got it Erin- I can't totally picture Ryan saying that too- it made me laugh so hard! What a random funny guy. I was on the B team in middle school too- it was not fun. You can tell him I undertand how he feels... hhaha- love you! Also I just realized that I never called you back like from 3 weeks ago- and I am mailing your check today. I am a sad friend.

Beth said...

ha ha ha ha ha! That IS funny and VERY LIKE something my man would say. No wonder I like Ryan... :)

Cassie said...

I'd have to agree...he's random sometimes but ya gotta love him! That's what makes him, him!