Monday, July 21, 2008

Hot Times in California continued...

Okay, so I finally got the rest of my California pictures to post...but in two posts instead of one. Something is up with my blog I think. Anyway, here are the pictures from my last day in California at Val's pool...probably the coolest pool you have ever seen...
Here's everyone...Brooke (Tanner's totally adorable and talented GF), Tanner, Jack, Walker, Walker's spunky little friend MJ, and Vienna in the front. 
Jack...doing his Zoolander impression I think. 
Here's Tanner throwing Jack into the pool.
And Vienna showing off her fearlessness and jumping skills as she jumps from the highest point of the pool. 

4 comments:

Beth said...

AWESOME pics, yet again... but what I am REALLY admiring is that POOL!!! HOLY COW! Is that in Val's BACKYARD??! You've got to be kidding me... it's AMAZING! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

andi said...

Ah, I loved that pool! And her kids never cease to amaze me!! (can't wait to meet yours!)

Val said...

Wow! What amazingly good looking kids. They look just like their Dad! And the pool...let's just call it a money pit! Thanks for the fun pics Erin! xoxo

barb said...

i can't believe how big those kids are, and that pool is awesome!