Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Farewell to the Eichelberger's


Debbie and Jack are off to India! The whole Eichelberger clan was here this last weekend for a whirlwind reunion before Debbie and Jack go to the MTC and then to India. I posted all the pictures I have on Debbie and Jack's new blog, so go there to see the haps, and don't forget to add them to your lists and leave comments for them. I know they would love to hear from everyone. They leave the MTC  for India in two weeks, so keep them in your prayers and thoughts. 

3 comments:

emalina49a said...

my best friend married a guy from India and she works there for about 8 weeks every year.

She works in Haderabad (spell?) but he is from a different part of the country.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin,

http://www.missionsite.net is a great website for missinaries to post pics, letters, etc.

brett

Anonymous said...

ERIN!! I can't believe I randomly found you! Actually, I found Gloriana on my friend's blog site, saw "Gloriana Smith" which I've never known anyone else with that name, and found her and then you!! I'm so excited cause I've been thinking about you guys and I'm so happy that I found you guys! Email me at beckacurl@yahoo.com so I can have your email address. Hopefully we can catch up, as I can see you're pregnant!

MISS YOU!
Becka (curly haired chick from DownEast Home Outfitters)