Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More from Emily's Visit

So, here are some more pictures from Emily's visit. As you can see we went to the park a lot, and on an epic journey through our neighborhood. 

O loved playing at the park across the street from our house. It was a nice place to go and get some of his wiggles out. It was such a nice weekend too!

Even Sarah, and little E got in on the action. 

E loved to look in the mirror. Her and her aunt Sarah had so much fun popping up and down, it was super cute. She was surprised to see herself every time....E, not Sarah. 
On our way to another park in the neighborhood...(Sarah told me to take this picture cause we were goofing off...so I think by blogger law that I am allowed to post it. Love you Sarah! You could quite possibly be the funniest person I know!)

Sarah found a mini replica of her own car at our park. Some little kid came driving up to it and came to a screeching skidding halt...nice. 

O, wasn't the only who had fun at the park...Ryan and Sarah really know how to get their kid on. It was really hard to hold on to the bar when you're spinning around too...it turns out when you get old your shoulder sockets aren't as sturdy and can't support your body weight...resulting in the "I think my arms are going to detach from my body if I keep holding on" feeling. Unfortunately blogger won't let me post this picture so that you can click on it and make it bigger, I have no idea why (if you know why, I would love to know). Hopefully you can still see the coolness of this picture, and how Ryan is almost taking Sarah out on his way around, after she let go. (Notice the family in the background, if you can see it, who burried their daughter in the sand at the park...this is not the beach people. All you can see is the girls blonde head sticking out of the sand, gross). 
On our way home from the park...it was such a beautiful day!


2 comments:

andi said...

Ohh, so fun!

Josh and Gloriana said...

so fun!!! Jack is starting to look older and his face is changing -no? Not so babyish anymore :)