Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hours of entertainment






So, it turns out that Sears can provide you with a whole fun-filled evening of entertainment. Cori and Jaxon came down from Logan, and satyed with us Saturday night and we had a blast. We went out to eat at Red Robin at the Mall. (Bone Junior, don't be mad. I know we took the pledge on that place but we had to make an exception to the rule just this once. Not suprisingly the service was once again bad, but we tipped accordingly). Then we went to SEARS! woohoo! Ryan and I really know how to entertain our guests don't we? I bet all of you want to come visit me and Ryan now huh? While Cori and I burned some calories on the eliptical machines (seen above)Jaxon and Ryan looked at lawn clippers, lawn mowers, mallets, and BBQ's. In all honesty, we really did have a lot of fun, and Cori even ended up finding an adorable sconce. We went back to our house after that and talked for a while, played phase 10, xbox, and watched a lame movie until our eyelids woudldn't stay open any longer. Then we tucked Cori and Jaxon into bed on their nice comfy air mattress on the floor.

Now, don't all get up and call me at once to make your reservations at "le Spa Eichelberger". I know that trips to Sears, and board games mingled with a little xbox , and then getting to sleep on an air mattress sounds really appealing and all, but one at a time...please.

We really did have a lot of fun though, and I can't wait till the next time we get together.

20 comments:

Cassie said...

I am REALLY jealous! That sounds way fun and it makes me miss you guys! Next time I want an invite!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cassie! I want an invite next time. I'd love to wander Sears and just play in Utah. Let us know when we can come out and visit!

Anonymous said...

PS, Cassie and I agree, love the hair!

Erin said...

you guys know you can come out and visit anytime you you want and we would love that. maybe next time all three of you can be here. we miss you too! love ya! and thanks for the compliment about the hair!

Beth said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HAIR! And, I do want to come to le spa Eichelberger. It sounds WAY fun. Kyle and I wander Costco for hours of entertainment. :) :)

andi said...

Your hair is a hit- I third the liking the hair motion. And also, I wish I could have been riding the Ellipse with you at Sears. P.S. You can come stay at Le Shak de Andi andy time you want too. I make mean waffles.

Anonymous said...

FUN!!! Love the pics! You guys really do know how to party. How can anyone else compete with that?!

Bone Junior said...

Andi's not joking. I can attest to her mean waffles.

g said...

I also love the hair- I am bugged that so many people mentioned it before I got to! You look darling! xo

Anonymous said...

ANYTHING with Erin is super fun! Like Beth, Brett and I hang out at Costco and Lowes for entertainment.
This post cracks me up!

Cori said...

It really was so much fun.. Erin you do know how to entertain your guests. Maybe when you come up here next time we should try the Dillards or JCPenny (we dont even have a sears)... and we dont have Xbox or cable.. so next time may not be as action packed.

Anonymous said...

Can I ask a stupid question? What's the picture next to andi mae's comments?

Cori said...

Wow my husband is cute

Erin said...

lori--its a picture of a cochlea (i think thats how you spell it) the thingy in your ear. Andi is going to grad school right now to become an audiologist. if you go to her blog its called "hear and there". see the theme. she is a little obsessed right now, but I guess you have to be to go to grad school for something and do good in it.

cori-i am glad you think your husband is cute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin for the explanation. These blogs are not only entertaining but educational. You have really smart friends, huh?

barb said...

did you say they were looking at mallets?? i thought you said mullets.

Cassie said...

I need a NEW post please!!! It's been days!

andi said...

Thanks for explaining E, and I would agree with your statements 100%. You DO have to be obsessed to go to grad school. I don't recommend it to anyone, unless you like gaining weight and pulling gobs of your hair out.

andi said...

P.S. Dig the Christmas lights as your banner. Very festive.

Erin said...

thanks andi! i try to mix it up a little, and I figured turkeys didn't fit with the christmas theme.