I thought the mountains looked so pretty when I woke up...thats a little bit of Mt. Timpanogos for you people who might miss Utah just a little bit.


After all the complaining about the snow, there are some good things about it. I love how it makes the whole world look brand new. Thats what it was like yesterday when Anne and I went for a walk. Ryan and I rent our apartment from Anne and her husband Kelly, and sometimes we go walking when I get home from work. Yesterday I left work early and decided that I wanted to go for a walk. So we went walking along the Murdock Canal that runs along the bench of the mountain. There is an amazing view up there, and all the house tops were covered with snow and everything was white. I would have taken a pictures of it but all that would show up was the nasty smog, so instead, you get pictures of me and Anne and the path that we walked on. So, I guess the only reason I hate the snow is because I hate driving in it, but everything else I guess is okay. (oh yeah, I also hate when it is 6 degress outside. Maybe it's just me, but that is cold!)
6 comments:
What beautiful pictures!!! Either that's a really good camera or you live in a really beautiful spot. I don't know about 6 degrees though. I think I would turn into a big ice cube.
awww.. that does look pretty. You have quite the view. :)
great pics!! love it.
I can't believe you're just wearing a sweatshirt!!! I wear sweatshirts here and it's in the 70's. It is beautiful but 6 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL! And what my mom said, 6 degrees and just a sweatshirt? It was 17 degrees in Sisters yesterday and I was in ski pants, ski jacket, gloves, hat, the works, and I was still cold!
awww, you guys are wimps. plus when we were walking it was warmer...it was like in the 20's. :)
Post a Comment