
I took this picture for my mom...she said she wanted to see some snow pictures. Also, I thought that the view from the top of my hill is amazing. I will try to take one in the morning sometime, cause thats even better with the sunlight on it. This is the hill that I have to drive down everyday to go to work, and the road we have to go down to get to church too. It isn't that amazing when I have to drive down this in the snow and ice. Like last night when I was trying to get to the church for an activity and we slid right past the turn and right on down the hill.
5 comments:
ha ha ha ha! Not so amazing when you're slidin' on down the hill, past your turn?! :) I don't miss that part of Utah at all. I was no snow driver and had many a sliding experience. ME NO LIKEY.
Or like the time we were out escapading with those U of U boys... and we almost slid over the cliff doing donuts...me no likey either!
I think you should mention the fact that it was NEGATIVE FOUR DEGREES THIS MORNING.
NEGATIVE FOUR. My car said so.
yeah it is way too cold! i hate the coldness right now.
well, the first snow we got here i slid right into a wall.. snow sucks!
Post a Comment