Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Girls Weekend...all 13 of us!!!
Okay, before its too far away I figured I better blog about the most awesome weekend ever!!! I just got back from spending three fabulous, glorious, and also sometimes tender days with all my Harline cousins and aunts. It was a weekend empty of men, and kids, and full of good times, tons of laughs, and lots of the pool and sun. It seriously was so fun, we all get along so well, and when I got back and had to go back to my real life...it was real sad. My hurt for my peeps. Its so great when you go from being around that many people that you actually like every day all day, to being with your cat and sometimes your husband (he is at work a lot). Anyway, here are some highlights from this last weekend.
All of the cousins...and when I say all I mean everyone but Chris and Derek...but they're boys so they don't count.
Aunts!!!
This was our sleeping arrangement, 5 blow up mattresses on the floor, and all of us in one house. It was the most fun I have ever had sleeping on an air mattress.
Emily and Lori busting a move to Beth's sweet wedding CD
Peek-a-boo Patti, and the amazing Pavlova (I have no idea how to spell it, but I do know how to eat it) the best berry and meringue concoction that I have ever eaten in my life.
HI BETH!


The spicy little vixen, and our youngest cousin, TAYLOR. I hope you don't mind that I put this picture up Tay, but I thought it was so cute, and you totally look hot!

It seems to be tradition when we all get together that we go get our toes done. Actually, I think I ONLY get my toes done when I am with my family.
We also got to surprise Cori with a baby shower the last morning we were there, and played some fun games. This one was the favorite by far! we had to hold a baby in one arm and the phone under our ear and see who could get the most clothes up on the clothes line in 30 seconds. Patti won hands down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
SO FUN! I wish I had fun sisters, cousins, and extended family! Guess all of my roomies fill that role, and we don't see each other often enough!
FUN FUN FUN! I don't know about that last game.... but the rest of it was amazing. Could it have been any better?!?!?! Love you Erin and I can't wait to see you again.
Good picturation of our most fun filled eatlaughathon...What a bunch of great relatives!
None better any where !
Love you Erin.
Those last pictures of Patti are priceless!!! Way to capture that moment on film...I'm sure she's thrilled! I have to agree it was SO fun!
Awesome documentation of an amazing weekend. It even exceeded my expectations and they were even high. No way can we top it, but lets try...do we have to wait a whole year??
Looks like you all had a GREAT time! How fun for you guys :)
I don't know how to spell that fruit/creamy treat you mentioned, but I DO know how to spell "JEALOUS TO THE MAX" :) heehee. Looks like you girlies had an amazing time!
PS: Can all the roommies come have a girls' weekend at your new house??
yes M! we totally need to have a roommate weekend, and yes it can definitely be at my house. We just need to plan it and do it!
You got some great pictures! That was certainly tender :) I love you all!
Loooove the pictures... well, all except that one of us standing around in the pool.. I look PREGNANT!!... WHAT THE... ??!!! At least I can rest assured that NO ONE will be looking at me with Kimmy standing up in that shot. yowza. LOVE YOU TONS. BEST WEEKEND EVER.
Best weekend ever!! I had so much fun!! Cute pictures to go along with it too. Taylor looks super hot and patti... so funny!
I just love how glowing white I look in the pool picture with all those tanned and leathered bodies in the background!
Post a Comment