So my cousin Emily H "tagged me", its one of those things going around. No offense, but I probably normally would not have done this except that I haven't posted in a long time, so what the heck. Here we go. Be careful I might tag you...and I if I do, you better participate, ya hear?
4 Jobs I've held:
1. Bookkeeper (boring I know, but thats what I am doing right now)
2. Sea Lion Caves: gift store worker/ Tour guide giver
3. Honeymann State Park Ranger Aide (Picking up poop and cleaning bathrooms, but probably one of the funnest jobs by far that I have ever had.)
4. Front Desk at an amazing hotel in Park City, The Grand Summit (also a really fun job)
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Harry Potter movies, all of them!
3. Raising Helen
4. Ever After
Places I Have Lived:
1. Pleasant Grove, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Florence, OR
4. San Clemente, CA
T.V. Shows I Enjoy
1. LOST
2. Gray's Anatomy
3. Pretty much all Reality TV -I know, it's bad...someone should hold an intervention for me. Its like a Train wreck, I just can't look away.
4. Starter Wife
Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Oregon-Crater Lake, Florence
3. California-Mammoth, Yosemite, Bass Lake
4. Kentucky-Louisville
5. Wisconsin
6. Illinois
7. Pennsylvania
8. New York
9. Utah-Zion National Park, St George
10. Nevada-Las Vegas
11. Wyoming-Yellowstone Natinal Park, Rock Springs.
12. Colorado
13. Arizona
14. Texas
15. Idaho
Favorite Foods
1. Homemade Tostadas---the best by my MOM
2. Cafe Rio Pork or Steak Salads
3. Beto's Breakfast Burritos
4. Milk & Cereal
5. Artichokes
6. Sourdough Toast
7. Home grown tomatoes
Websites I visit
1. My Friend's and Family's Blogs
2. www.mac.com
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. On the river floating, or in a lake boating
2. On the beach at home in California
3. On the beach in Oregon
4. Somewhere that is air conditioned
Now I get to pick 5 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Anyone who wants to...go for it.
Now you copy this and tag 5 other people! Have fun!
4 comments:
Fine, I didn't want to play your little tag game anyway.
hey...i didn't tage you cause i newy ou wouldn't do it...but by all means everyone is welcome to participate. maybe I will add that to my list. i wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelers.
I didn't see BRG on that list of jobs you've had...
glad to have got an update for you. If you are a serious lover of Cafe Rio pork salads you should definitely try my recipes. Nothing is quite "lauralee" intensive, but still pretty good!
Post a Comment