So last weekend, Julia and Brett were here and I got to hang out with them on Friday night. Me and Chris and Cassie and Cam met Julia and Brett and their adorable little nephew at Famous Dave's. It was so good, I had never been there, but hopefully I will get to go back, they had some really good ribs. Afterwards we went to Chris and Cassie's to hang out, play a little guitar hero, and visit. It was seriously so much fun. Cam and Carson (Julia and Brett's nephew) played together so good, and when Cam went to bed Carson played good by himself too. Cassie and I both offered to take Carson off of Brett's sister's hands....they weren't too keen on the idea. Ryan eventually showed up to eat my left overs and play some Playstation with the boys. Later on that evening me and Julia and Cassie left the kids with the boys and we went to this cute little boutique that we found in Sugar House. But don't ask us to take you there if you come visit, because I am pretty sure we won't remember the name of it or exactly where it was. Good Times, good times.
(p.s. I don't have any pictures to post because I left my camera at Chris and Cassie's but all I had anyway were of Brett and Chris playing Guitar Hero...but let me tell you, they were classic. Maybe Cassie or Julia will post them).
6 comments:
SOOOO much fun! I'm so glad you were all able to get together. I'm sure you had a blast. I bet the pics would be quite special too. Chris, Brett AND guitar hero?!?!
I am so jealous... I used to be able to play with everyone when they found themselves in Utah.. awww jealous.. sounds like so much fun.
That was super fun and they had such cool stuff at the boutique!!! Love ya! Come get the camera whenever!
Wish I could have gone to that cute little boutique with you... ;)
Thanks for hanging our with us!! I really needed some friendly faces and good shopping!
what happened to your house? i just read that comment. :(
Post a Comment