This last weekend I got to hang out with Chris, Patti, Chris, Cassie, and Cam. I had so much fun, and I am so glad that they let me hang out with them so much. We went to temple square, Gardiner Village, Park City, and Daybreak...and ate a lot...as demonstrated by Chris. In case you couldn't tell from the pictures, he really likes key lime pie from Cafe Rio. Check patti's face in some of these picures (thats why I posted some that looked the same, because Patti's face adds so much to the image of Chris licking the tin dry.)




Cassie already posted some of these pictures, but I wanna post some too. Temple square is so pretty.




7 comments:
SO SO cute. Looks like I might need to try the key lime pie... :) :) Glad you could hang out together. My parents loveth you. :)
What a fun day! Thanks for joining us Ernie. Love you! As for Chris licking out the pie tin.... it was that good!!!!
Thanks for coming with us on all our excursions (even Park City) it's was a blast to have you with! When do your parents get here? See ya soon!
ow, i'm so jealous. you guys did some fun things! Anything is fun with you guys though.
i want to be in ute with you and the rio. :(
mmmmmmmmm, piiiiiiiiie.
Very cute- love temple square and miss it. And I love you and miss you too. And the Rio. And Emily and you and all of us together at the Rio. Sniff.
I need to set an appointment with Chris, I am concerned with the odd looking growth I spotted in that key lime pie picture. Looks like that little mark below the ear should be looked at closer by a medical profesional. Feel free to call my office in Provo, listed in the phone book. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment