Does this room look familiar to anyone? Probably not to most of you...well all of you except one of you. It is actually some pictures of one of the rooms at my Bed & Breakfast, and one of the nicest ones too. It's called the Sussex. This last week I went around the house and took some pictures for the owner, and just thought I might post several of them that might mean something to "someone".
Anyway, I will post again, and tell you all my stories...and there are some stories, but nothing that exciting.
7 comments:
This warms the cockles of my heart!!! I'm going to save those to my computer! (And the tub is awesome. Really.)
I am glad that you liked the trip down memory lane...even the tub.
I'm so glad you're baaaaaaaack :)
Good to see you survived the
"Crash" anyway...I hear that we may have been challenged to a Killer Bunnies party...or rather our son has!
Hmmmm, I'm not that "somone" Looks like a pretty b&b. We missed you Friday night, but Ryan claims that the best half came. ;)
i'm glad you're back. i missed you. also, i know you didn't just say that li'l mil pooping on your bed and our rousing round of killer bunnies isn't "exciting," did you?? i didn't think so :)
Welcome back Erin! I am sad that you are leaving such a beautiful B&B - but I understand. Keep me posted as to where you are headed workwise...
Post a Comment