Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Life These Days


Basically, the last week or two, I have lived at the computer...ALL.DAY.LONG. I am either looking for a new job (definitely not my favorite thing to do), editing pictures, or blogging. 

Lets start with the first topic...me looking for a job. I hate looking for a job so bad that Ryan will send me emails all day with job openings, and the direct links where I can go to read about them. For some reason this numbs the pain of finding a job, that I don't really want to have. But when he does this, all I have to do is decide if I like that job, write a short email to whoever, and attach my resume...and PRESTO I have applied for a job. Aren't the husbands, and the internet, glorious?

When I am not applying for jobs I am editing pictures from the two shoots I did this last week or two...Gloriana and Josh, and little baby Evie. Then when I need a break from that, I blog, or blog stalk. Good times. 

Never the less, my desk is a mess. And by desk, I mean my old kitchen table that I use more as a desk than to eat on...so it has become my desk until further notice. And if you're worried about me being lonely all day...by my self, sitting at the computer...I'm not. I have Chuck.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I just wanted to comment.. and be "glorious." Sounds like fun.. and Chuck is too cute :)

em said...

If you ever feel that Chuck just isn't cutting it in the company department, give me a call. I'm home.

all.
the.
time.

Nikki said...

I have a Sebastian. It's good to be kept by a cat.

Val said...

Would that old kitchen table be my old kitchen table that you made so loverly with some nice black paint? I never liked that table until I gave it to you. When do we get to see your latest photo shoots?