1. I miss G's toothpaste. Since I flew there, and was trying to conserve suitcase space, I didn't bring a lot of toiletries. One of those things that I did not bring was toothpaste. So, naturally, being the generous friend that she is, G let me use hers. It became my favorite all time toothpaste, and when I came back to Utah, I didn't feel whole without it. (For those of you wondering, it is Crest White Expressions, vanilla flavor. I highly recommend it.) Anywho...last night at the grocery store I bought my own, and it was glorious to be reunited with my old friend Ms. Tasty Toothpaste.
2. I miss G's body wash. Body wash was another thing that I didn't bring for myself, so again Gloriana let me use hers. I cannot even express to you how clean and invigorated this body wash makes you feel. It is the Bigalow's brand from Bath & Body Works, body wash, in the dark green bottle...it's minty and divine! I think what made it even better was that she also had some shampoo that was minty and made your scalp tingle, and my face wash (which I did manage to fit in my suitcase) also made my face tingle...then add in the body wash, and it's a done deal.
3. I miss G's hot rollers. I was in Sacramento on Sunday and got to go to Church with G, to a very small singles branch of like 2 people. The day before, I had seen her make her hair pretty and wavy by using rollers. I don't think I have used rollers since I was like 12, but for some reason this time it looked like fun, and I wanted my hair to be wavy and fabulous like hers. So Sunday morning, Gloriana did my hair in hot rollers for me and it turned out really cute. I got rave reviews..... from myself. When I got back to Utah, I was craving wavy fabulous hair again....so, while my mom was here visiting me she bought me my own set of hot rollers. but not just any hot rollers...the rollers exactly like Gloriana's! YAY!
Anyway, you get the idea. Gloriana had some great products that made my trip that much better. Now I just need to save up 7 or 8 bucks and go get me some of that body wash.
7 comments:
just for the record- that body wash was on sale for $5 when i bought it- i am not that big of a spender :) i am glad you found all of things that remind you of me! love you!
I recommend the whole CG Bigelow line, on sale, of course. They have tasty lip gloss that makes your lips tingle and taste like mint, too...if you wanted to add to that whole experience.
Andi, i do have that lip gloss...actually, i have several. and I love love love them! it's nice to have tingly lips.
Erin you are hilarious. I am in the room all by my self cracking up, and Johnny is wondering what is going on. I miss you, when are you coming down to SC?
You are so funny and random! Who knew a little mint could bring you so much joy...from head to toe!
I know what you mean!! I got that body wash for Christmas from Brett's sister! It's very tingly! :)
Wow... I am glad you had such a .. tingly.. experience. I am taking notes on all of these products so I can be minty fresh myself :)
Post a Comment