I have decided to try and make myself be more creative and so I have made a blog fully devoted to taking pictures. It's my
Picture of the Week blog. I figure this will help me learn all the ins and outs of my new camera too. A lot of people do a "photo a day" blog, but I am 99.9% positive that will not happen with me. So, instead of disappointing everyone who I know will check this new little site every single day (wink, wink), I will probably only a post a picture once a week (sometimes more than once a week, if I'm lucky). I put a link to it over on my sidebar too. Let me know what you all think.
9 comments:
Very nice photo! I, too, love Photoshop!
Hey Erin!
What a great idea. Keep those pictures coming. You are so creative. The pics you took of your family are awesome!
Great picture! I'm excited for the weekly update!
She is freakin' hot!! She defiantly shouldn't have a problem getting five dates this semester.
You are one talented chick.
Awesome! I'm excited to see all your cool pictures. You are really talented. Can I have your camera?
Great idea. I've always thought you were very creative!
You are a really great photographer! I found your blog through Stacy Perham. I am glad I found you. If you want to see mine it is surfingbfamily.blogspot
Her eyes look so cool! Yes, please keep doing that! You're so talented with stuff like that!
Post a Comment