Okay, for those of you (sorry G) who can't view my newest movie here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op7LFTuCMy8
Hopefully that will rectify the situation. If you want to view the Treadmill one go to youtube.com and type in "fun with treadmills" in the search bar and it should come up. It has four guys on eight treadmills dancing and don't forget the silver tarp as a back drop, just so you can make sure you got the right one. Ahhh heck, here's the link for that video too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84dnMQl3Eos
Happy viewing!
7 comments:
SO CUTE! Those were the good old days, huh? Much simpler times. I loved the kid that pulled that gun out of the holster like the Lone Ranger! (Was that your dad?) Awesome.
love you!
No, Andi.. that was my dad. Cute huh? :) :) It made me teary. :)
I am so glad that you guys like the video. I will put more up when i get thruogh the rest.
Good, I hope to see more when you get thruogh the rest. I wonder what that looks like...
andi, I am going to pretend like you didn't just mock me on my own blog
Love you long time.
Post a Comment