Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Good Ol' Days

This film has clips from Harline Family movies between 1955 and 1957. I took out some of my favorite moments from 17 of the reels. From what I have seen so far, I am so excited to see what is on the other 70 reels! As you can see I come from some pretty good looking people, and doesn't that tall gangley blonde kid look a whole lot like Derek?

8 comments:

andi said...

I can't view it.

Erin said...

okay i think I figured out why you couldn't view it...so try again. sorry i'm retarded

g said...

ok so i can't view either of your video clips! this is making me sad that I am missing out on some cool stuff!

Beth said...

Am I wierd for just sitting there bawling while I'm watching it? Loved it Erin. It made my heart happy. I loved seeing our dads as little kids and handsome Grandpa. loved it. Keep more coming.

Erin said...

g-i'm sorry you can't see them. I don't know why! its just from you tube. i will post the link, maybe you can get to it that way.

Anonymous said...

These are WONDERFUL! I loved every minute of it. Weren't they all so cute? Kevin still kind of walks like that!!! What a doll! Thanks so much for getting everything together for all of us. You don't know how much we appreciate it. It was so much fun to see Grandma and Grandpa too.

g said...

this was so special erin- its not even my family and my heart got all tingly watching it. How wonderful for your family to have those preserved. You are awesome! loveth you!

Anonymous said...

We finally saw it!! The music is great!! Dad gave a running naration.
I'll try to send it to Karen & Kevin.
Love you.