Sunday, November 19, 2006

Send me your memories

B, M, A, G, and S---I was wondering if you girls could send me, in email, pictures you have of us in college? I need lots. I have a ton, but unfortunately they are all in a POD in Salt Lake. I will hopefully be getting my stuff out of there soon, but I am not sure when. So, if you guys could send pictures that you have of any of us, in any combination I would really appreciate it. Email them to my mac.com address, and don't be shy about sending a lot if you have them. I can't wait to see what you have. Love you all!

13 comments:

Beth said...

Ooh.. I guess I'm not the only "B" in your world, huh? :(

Why the chickens?

Erin said...

sorry beth...but you know I love you.

and those are TURKEYS not chickens.

g said...

umm- are these for a project or something? I didn't bring any pictures with me to Cali- They are all in CT. So if you want to wait until January, I can get them to you then! Is that ok?

Erin said...

it was going to be for a christmas present, but it might have to be a late christmas present cause I don't think I will have my pictures till close to christmas either...we will see, but yes january should be fine

Bone Junior said...

I'll see what I can dig up in between swings on huge biceps. By the way - do you know how I could get Hi-8 tapes converted to digital?

Beth said...

TURKEYS! Got it. ha ha ha. Did I mention I'm blonde now..

Erin said...

bone junior--you can take them to the place that I got mine done. call me and I will give you the info.

Bone Junior said...

Your post also reminds me of the song from that kids show, "Captain Noah": 'Send your pictures to dear old Captain Noah....send away.....send right away! Send your pictures to dear old Captain Noah....'

Come to think of it, I don't know if 'Captain Noah' was the name of the show or not. Was it 'Captain Kangaroo'?? It's the one where Captain Noah's wife sings the song about the rainbow: "Now you can sing a RAINbow! Sing a RAINbow! Sing a RAINbow too!"

Nothing??

Anonymous said...

I will see if I can scan some of mine, if I can find them. They are in a box somewhere, now that we have moved...location, location...?

g said...

Andi- do you have the one of me slipping into your bosom? I have it in CT- it's the best picture! I want to send it- but can't until late january! This is killing me- i have so many good ones- and now i want to go through them all - Why oh why didn't i bring them to california!

Anonymous said...

i have lots. i will scan and send them soon.

Anonymous said...

BTW- happy annivershcmary this weekend!! what is this big #4???

Anonymous said...

I DON'T have that one! Or maybe I do...I just don't remember coming across it lately! It kills me that I don't know where any of them are right now! We have been moved in for almost 4 months and still have boxes FULL of stuff...