You picked the PERFECT pictures for that little number! :) ha ha ha! You look like you're laughing and Ryan has that smirk that is freakin' hilarious while he's a dancing fool! SO FUNNY.
These are hilarious, they kill me. Too bad there's not one for Baby's Got Back...although I don't know if an animated Booty Dance could compete with the original!
8 comments:
You folks can really cut a rug.
You picked the PERFECT pictures for that little number! :) ha ha ha! You look like you're laughing and Ryan has that smirk that is freakin' hilarious while he's a dancing fool! SO FUNNY.
I can tell that is really Erin, but I can't be sure that is you, Ryan. Come on, tell the truth!
Ryan can really cut a rug...hard to believe huh?
Ryan's dancing style has improved so much since his high school dance debute...
That is hilarious! I love it. Thanks for the good laugh! You picked perfect pics for this.
Just one question: where are Ryan's white pants?
These are hilarious, they kill me. Too bad there's not one for Baby's Got Back...although I don't know if an animated Booty Dance could compete with the original!
nice bod.
Post a Comment